JUST LISTENING & SPEAKING (BRITISH) ELEMENTARY : Workbook for class or self-study, with answers. Paperback (96 p.) + 2 audio CDs (60+54 tracks). Level : Elementary, A1, A2.
The Just Skills series provides a flexible set of teaching materials for use individually or in any combination to form an integrated course. The Just Skills series, available at four levels, comprises Grammar, Vocabulary, Listening & Speaking, and Reading & Writing books. The corpus of the Just Right course has been used to create this set of skills books. The consistent methodological approach used throughout each book allows for them to be used easily together. These books are ideal for :
• skills lessons in the classroom
• specialised skills-focused courses
• one-to-one lessons
• supplementing other course books
• Interesting and challenging mix of topics and language styles in texts and tasks
• Contemporary uses of English such as email, text messaging and the Internet
• Clear and comprehensive grammar explanations with thorough practice activities
• Innovative self-study speaking sections
• Functional language with emphasis on real English and practical use outside the classroom
• Reading and writing in different styles and genres of English
• Comprehensive answer key includes audioscript and model answers to writing exercises
Ana Acevedo has over 30 years experience as a teacher of English as a Foreign Language. She has worked as a teacher trainer in Mexico and the UK and has presented at many international conferences in Latin America, China and Europe. Ana is co-author of several successful course books including Frontrunner and High Flyer. She currently runs the BA TESOL at Roehampton University, London.
Carol has been in the field of ELT as a teacher, teacher trainer, consultant and materials writer since 1986. She has lived and worked in the UK, the USA, Austria, France, Greece and, for 14 years, in Mexico.
Carol is currently involved in both distance and local teacher education projects.
Jeremy has an international reputation as an author, teacher trainer and expert in ELT methodology. His course materials and teacher's guides are used in over 40 countries.