JUST READING & WRITING (BRITISH) UPPER-INTERMEDIATE : Workbook for class or self-study, with answers. Paperback (112 p.). Level : Upper-Intermediaite, B2, C1.
The Just Skills series provides a flexible set of teaching materials for use individually or in any combination to form an integrated course. The Just Skills series, available at four levels, comprises Grammar, Vocabulary, Listening & Speaking, and Reading & Writing books. The corpus of the Just Right course has been used to create this set of skills books. The consistent methodological approach used throughout each book allows for them to be used easily together. These books are ideal for :
• skills lessons in the classroom
• specialised skills-focused courses
• one-to-one lessons
• supplementing other course books
• Pronunciation syllabus based on General American pronunciation
• American English vocabulary, grammar and usage
• Reading passages with typical American scenarios
• Contexts relevant to American English learners
Carol has been in the field of ELT as a teacher, teacher trainer, consultant and materials writer since 1986. She has lived and worked in the UK, the USA, Austria, France, Greece and, for 14 years, in Mexico.
Carol is currently involved in both distance and local teacher education projects.
Jeremy has an international reputation as an author, teacher trainer and expert in ELT methodology. His course materials and teacher's guides are used in over 40 countries.