JUST GRAMMAR (BRITISH) INTERMEDIATE : Workbook for class or self-study, with answers. Paperback (97 p.). Level : Intermediaite, B1, B2.
The Just Skills series provides a flexible set of teaching materials for use individually or in any combination to form an integrated course. The Just Skills series, available at four levels, comprises Grammar, Vocabulary, Listening & Speaking, and Reading & Writing books. The corpus of the Just Right course has been used to create this set of skills books. The consistent methodological approach used throughout each book allows for them to be used easily together. These books are ideal for :
• skills lessons in the classroom
• specialised skills-focused courses
• one-to-one lessons
• supplementing other course books
• Interesting and challenging mix of topics and language styles in texts and tasks
• Contemporary uses of English such as email, text messaging and the Internet
• Clear and comprehensive grammar explanations with thorough practice activities
• Innovative self-study speaking sections
• Functional language with emphasis on real English and practical use outside the classroom
• Reading and writing in different styles and genres of English
• Comprehensive answer key includes audioscript and model answers to writing exercises
Hester Lott has worked for many years as an editor and an author of ELT books, specialising in grammar and methodology. She is an experienced English language teacher, having taught in Italy, London, and Oxford. Hester is currently teaching at the British Study CEntre in Oxford, and working on the Advanced level of Real English Grammar which should be out next spring.
Jeremy has an international reputation as an author, teacher trainer and expert in ELT methodology. His course materials and teacher's guides are used in over 40 countries.