This user-friendly guide is designed to teach students how to ptepare for the TOEIC Bridgetm test in an effective way. It may be used for classroom-based preparation or self-study. Book (302 p,) + 1 audio CD.
Organized with a streamlined approach, this user-friendly guide is designed to teach students how to ptepare for the TOEIC Bridgetm test in an effective way and at the same time improve their overall English Language proficiency.
The book includes :
• An informative introduction giving a general overview of the test's format explaining the differences with the TOEIC test ;
• Step-by-step study plans sshowing how to use the book for either quick or in-depth test preparation ;
• A Diagnostic Mini- test (35 sample questions) to help candidates learn how the test works and determine the areas where further study is needed ;
• Test-taking Strategies chapters, each one concentrating on a part of the test with a unique wealth of specific guidelines, easy-to-follow tips, clear exemples with explanation and varied practice exercices ;
• 2 additional Mini-tests (20 questions each) reviewing the skills learnt in the test-taking strategies chapters ;
• 2 full-length Practice Tests in the TOEIC Bridgetm format (100 questions) ;
• A Grammar Review File with explanations, examples and test-format exercices covering some of the main grammar points, commonly found in the test ;
• A Vocabulary Review File with test-format exercices covering some of the main language areas commonly found in the test ;
• A complete Appendix featuring answer keys, explanatory answers, and scripts for all the exercices and tests ;
• An Audio CD with all the listening material int the book featuring voices of several native English speakers
Renald Rilcy has wide range of experience in the field of Teaching English as a Foreign Language. He has an B.A in English Language Teaching, has taught in the USA and is currently working as a teacher and teacher trainer in Paris, France. He has extensive experience teaching TOEIC® preparation courses and has also developed and led various in-company training programmes.