This is a comprehensive and challenging book (+ audio CD of 12 interviews) for learners of business English. For self-study or for the classroom, this is the definitive companion for high-level business English students.
Key Features :
• The accompanying Audio CD features material taken from authentic interviews with European business professionals ;
• The content is broken down into Business Topics, Effective Communication and Listening Practice ;
• The Business English Handbook is highly focused - the language has been carfeully chosen for maximum usefulness ;
• There are both British and American terms, indicating which is most frequently use in an international business context ;
• The course uses mind maps to make new vocabulary accessible and memorable ;
• Contains the answer key and listening scripts plus web references for further research ;
Paul Emmerson works as a writer, teacher, website owner, and teacher trainer. He lives in Worthing, on the south coast of England.
As a writer, he is author of the Macmillan titles Email English, Business Grammar Builder (2 levels), Business Vocabulary Builder (2 levels) and Business English Handbook. He also has two titles with CUP: Business English Frameworks and Five Minute Activities for Business English.
When he is not writing Paul teaches at The English Language Centre, Brighton. He also runs a two-week teacher training course there twice a year, every July and October. He does occasional teacher training overseas on a private basis.